Research news from Department of Food and Resource Economics (IFRO)
News about research from Department of Food and Resource Economics (IFRO), University of Copenhagen.
New research articles
- Contradictions of community: capitalist relations in highland Peru
- Strategic management of open innovation: A dynamic capabilities perspective
- Natural insurance as condition for market insurance: Climate change adaptation in agriculture
- Leader turnover and forest management outcomes: Micro-level evidence from Ethiopia
- Ethnogovernmentality: The making of ethnic territories and subjects in Eastern DR Congo
- Ragweed in Denmark: Should we prevent introduction or mitigate damages?
- Trade and conservation of Nepalese medicinal plants, fungi, and lichen
- Broad consent for biobanks is best – provided it is also deep
- What determines China's grain imports and self‐sufficiency? The role of rising domestic costs and varying world market prices
- What Is so positive about Positive Animal Welfare? A critical review of the literature