Section for Production, Markets and Policy
Rolighedsvej 25, 1958 Frb. C, Bygning C, 1. sal, Building: 1.106
Primary fields of research
- Applied Microeconomics (e.g. production economics and household models)
- Applied Econometrics (e.g. stochastic frontier analysis, system estimation, limited dependent variables, maximum likelihood estimation, panel data, non-parametric regression)
- Agricultural Economics (e.g. subsidies, labour allocation)
- Econometric Software (e.g. R packages for system estimation, sample selection models, maximum likelihood estimation, microeconomic models)
- BSc Course "Økonometri" (Econometrics), 3rd teaching block
- MSc Course "Microeconomic and Econometric Production Analysis", 2nd teaching block
- PhD Course "Advanced Applied Econometrics: Recent Methods and Issues", postponed due to COVID-19
Possible conflicts of interest
- "Danish Energy" ("Dansk Energi") sometimes asks me for consultancy work regarding SFA and DEA benchmarking models for regulating electricity distribution service operators in Denmark and I get a honorarium for this work (not part of my employment at UCPH).
- The Danish Competition and Consumer Authority ("Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsen") sometimes asks me for consultancy work regarding SFA benchmarking models for water suppliers and waste water treatment facilities in Denmark and I get a honorarium for this work (not part of my employment at UCPH).