Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Re-meander, rewet, rewild! Overwhelming public support for restoration of small rivers in the three Baltic Sea basin countries
- Pro-environmental behavior under bundled environmental and poverty reduction goals: Empirical evidence from Ethiopia
- Pond aquaculture performance over time: A perspective of small-scale extensive pond farming in Bangladesh
- Improving aquaculture productivity, efficiency and profitability in Bangladesh: Does land ownership matter?
- Wild meat consumption in tropical forests spares a significant carbon footprint from the livestock production sector
- Prospects and challenges of yellow flesh pangasius in international markets: secondary and primary evidence from Bangladesh
- Recycling nutrients and reducing carbon emissions in the Baltic Sea Region: Sustainable or economically infeasible?
- How valuable are antimicrobials for pig production? An econometric analysis
- Can small-scale fisheries survive market-based management? Nordic evidence
- Capital structure and firm performance: Agency theory application to Mediterranean aquaculture firms