Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- The new eco-schemes: Navigating a narrow fairway
- What happens after a weight loss intervention? A qualitative study of drivers and challenges of maintaining time-restricted eating among people with overweight at high risk of type 2 diabetes
- Drivers of and barriers to adoption of improved sunflower varieties amongst smallholder farmers in singida, tanzania: a double-hurdle approach
- Estimating the population of unowned free-ranging domestic cats in Denmark using a combination of questionnaires and GPS tracking
- Joint management of marine mammals and a fish species: The case of cod and grey seals in the Nordic-Baltic Sea countries
- Socioeconomic effects of a bottom-up multifunctional land consolidation project
- Tradeable nitrogen abatement practices for diffuse agricultural emissions: A ‘Smart Market’ approach
- How Serious Are Health-Related Welfare Problems in Unowned Unsocialised Domestic Cats? A Study from Denmark Based on 598 Necropsies
- Digital opportunities to connect and complain – the use of Facebook in small animal practice
- Designing voluntary subsidies for forest owners under imperfect information