Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Reviewing tourism and natural resource research in the Arctic: towards a local understanding of sustainable tourism in the case of South Greenland
- Designing farmer-acceptable rotations that assure ecosystem service provision in the face of climate change
- Watching, keeping and squeezing time to lose weight: Implications of time-restricted eating in daily life
- Inducing flexibility of household electricity demand: The overlooked costs of reacting to dynamic incentives
- The case for developing a cohesive systems approach to research across unhealthy commodity industries
- Does resource availability coincide with exploitation patterns? Inference from distribution and trade of Neopicrorhiza scrophulariiflora (Pennell) D.Y. Hong in the Nepalese Himalayas
- A web-tool for calculating the economic performance of precision agriculture technology
- Community monitoring of illegal logging and forest resources using smartphones and the Prey Lang application in Cambodia
- Mechanism design of right to earnings of data utilization based on evolutionary game model
- Policies for wetlands implementation in Denmark and Sweden – historical lessons and emerging issues