Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
You can find an overview of most of these special publications at the Danish website here.
IFRO publishes a range of policy briefs aimed at improving decision making in government policies.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
All articles from the latest 12 months
- Using the best of two worlds: A bio-economic stock assessment (BESA) method using catch and price data
- Perspectives on stakeholder participation in the design of economic experiments for agricultural policymaking: Pros, cons, and twelve recommendations for researchers
- Risk tolerance as a complementary concept to risk perception of natural hazards: A conceptual review and application
- Small farmers, big tech: agrarian commerce and knowledge on Myanmar Facebook
- Fra ekskluderende til inkluderende erhvervspolitik: mod et geografisk og branchemæssigt mere sammenhængende Danmark
- Challenges, strategies, and impacts of doing citizen science with marginalised and indigenous communities: Reflections from project coordinators
- Sharing sequentially triggered losses: Automated conflict resolution through smart contracts
- Organic online politics: Farmers, Facebook, and Myanmar's military coup
- The S-shaped relationship between open innovation and financial performance: A longitudinal perspective using a novel text-based measure
- Net zero and the unexplored politics of residual emissions