- Latest publications. A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
- All publications. All articles, books, book chapters etc. authored or co-authored by researchers at IFRO can be found here. You can also go to each researcher's profile in the staff list to find their publications.
- IFRO series. IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
- Special publications. From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Evidence or delusion: a critique of contemporary rhino horn demand reduction strategies
- Negative emissions and the long history of carbon removal
- Competences for EU Environmental Legislation: About Blurry Boundaries and Ample Opportunities
- Introducing quinoa in Turkey – farmers perception in the region of Adana
- Environmental policy mixes and target group heterogeneity: analysing Danish farmers’ responses to the pesticide taxes
- Research on artificial intelligence enhancing Internet of Things security: A survey
- The Open Innovation in Science research field: a collaborative conceptualisation approach
- Sharing the safe operating space: Exploring ethical allocation principles to operationalize the planetary boundaries and assess absolute sustainability at individual and industrial sector levels
- The global abundance of tree palms
- New roads to commensality in widowhood