Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- From local measures to regional impacts: Modelling changes in nutrient loads to the Baltic Sea
- Modelling the choice between multiple-use vs. specialised forest management and its impact on forest management costs
- Better than antibiotics: Public understandings of risk, human health and the use of synthetically obtained livestock vaccines in five European countries
- Lessons to be learned in adoption of autonomous equipment for field crops
- Internal versus top-down monitoring in community resource management: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia
- The role of production method information on sensory perception of smoked salmon: A mixed-method study from Denmark
- Moving beyond intermediation: How intermediary organizations shape collaboration dynamics in entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Education for innovation and entrepreneurship in the food system: the Erasmus+ BoostEdu approach and results
- Offentlige myndigheder, digitalisering og god forvaltning: Holder de loven? Holder loven?
- Anti-counterfeiting strategy unfolded: A closer look to the case of a large multinational manufacturer