Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Circular nutrient solutions for agriculture and wastewater – a review of technologies and practices
- The making of ethnic territories: Governmentality and counter-conducts
- ‘I'm old, but I'm not old-fashioned’: mealtimes and cooking practices among Danish widows and widowers
- Beskyttelsen af urørt skov i Danmark
- Food taxation and the double burden of malnutrition?
- Technical efficiency and environmental impact of seabream and seabass farms
- Cost-effectiveness of mussel farming as a water quality improvement measure: Agricultural, environmental and market drivers
- ‘The scarlet letters’: Information disclosure and self-regulation: Evidence from antibiotic use in Denmark
- Enhancing export potential of Pangasius and Tilapia through quality assurance and safety compliances: Case study of processing plants and exporters in Bangladesh
- Weak superiority, imprecise equality and the repugnant conclusion