- Latest publications. A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
- All publications. All articles, books, book chapters etc. authored or co-authored by researchers at IFRO can be found here. You can also go to each researcher's profile in the staff list to find their publications.
- IFRO series. IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
- Special publications. From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Complexity of finding Pareto-efficient allocations of highest welfare
- An analysis of the impacts of tasting experience and peer effects on consumers’ willingness to pay for novel foods
- Two decades of forest-related legislation changes in European countries analysed from a property rights perspective
- Imposing legality: hegemony and resistance under the EU FLEGT initiative
- Socioeconomic prospects of a seaweed bioeconomy in Sweden
- A superlative indicator for the Luenberger-Hicks-Moorsteen productivity indicator: Theory and application
- Observational learning in food choices: The effect of product familiarity and closeness of peers
- Three-stage quantitative approach of understanding household adaptation decisions in rural Cambodia
- Synthetic livestock vaccines as risky interference with nature? Lay and expert arguments and understandings of “naturalness”
- Are trade credits a gain or a drain? Power in the sale of feed to pangasius and tilapia farmers in Bangladesh