- Latest publications. A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
- All publications. All articles, books, book chapters etc. authored or co-authored by researchers at IFRO can be found here. You can also go to each researcher's profile in the staff list to find their publications.
- IFRO series. IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
- Special publications. From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Creating legal facts: Indigenous people versus state plantation companies in Medan, Indonesia
- Right-to-water alliances in Indonesia and two critical disjunctions
- The precarity of peri-urban resistance: A resistance to the forced eviction of Pasar VI Village and the development of Kualanamu International Airport, North Sumatera
- Owner-related reasons matter more than behavioural problems: why owners relinquished dogs and cats to a Danish Animal Shelter
- Pathways to Enhance Climate Change Resilience among Pastoral Households in Northern Tanzania
- The impact of deforestation on collection and domestication of Jernang (Daemonorops spp.) and other NTFPs in southern Sumatra
- The effect of front-of-pack nutritional labels and back-of-pack tables on dietary quality
- Politicisation and coalition magnets in policy making: A comparative study of food sovereignty and agricultural reform in Nepal and Ecuador
- Benchmarking farm animal welfare: A novel tool for cross-country comparison applied to pig production and pork consumption
- A Framework for Exploring Trust and Distrust in Natural Resource Management