- Latest publications. A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
- All publications. All articles, books, book chapters etc. authored or co-authored by researchers at IFRO can be found here. You can also go to each researcher's profile in the staff list to find their publications.
- IFRO series. IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
- Special publications. From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Himalayan futures: tourism and the anticipation of development
- Policy feedback and pathways: when change leads to endurance and continuity to change
- Breeding French bulldogs so that they breathe well: A long way to go
- Impact of Tanzania’s Wildlife Management Areas on household wealth
- Overcoming the dependent variable problem in studying food policy
- Genetic protection modifications: Moving beyond the binary distinction between therapy and enhancement for human genome editing
- Bureaucratic recentralisation of Nepal's community forestry sector
- Can text messages save lives? A field experiment on blood donor motivation
- Total factor productivity and technical efficiency differences of aquaculture farmers in Bangladesh
- Social cooperation in the context of integrated private and common land management