Here you can find an overview of IFRO publications.
A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
Help to find a publication
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Axes of contestation in sustainability transitions
- Is there more to trees than timber? Estimating the private amenity value of forests using a hedonic land model for combined agricultural properties
- Structural and productivity changes from introducing strong user rights in the Danish demersal fisheries
- Regulation of aquaculture production
- Public Authority, Property, and Citizenship: What We Talk about When We Talk about Land
- The Covid-19 impacts on the European Union aquaculture sector
- Distance and regional effects on the value of wild bee conservation
- Multifunctional land consolidations in Denmark: Rethinking the pattern of landownership to create resilient future landscapes
- Networks of speculation: Making land markets on Myanmar Facebook
- A “vegetarian curry stew” or just a “curry stew”? - The effect of neutral labeling of vegetarian dishes on food choice among meat-reducers and non-reducers