- Latest publications. A list of the latest 6 months' peer-reviewed articles from IFRO researchers.
- All publications. All articles, books, book chapters etc. authored or co-authored by researchers at IFRO can be found here. You can also go to each researcher's profile in the staff list to find their publications.
- IFRO series. IFRO issues a number of publication series, most of which are only published electronically.
- Special publications. From time to time the department also issues special publications - alone or in cooperation with other institutions.
If a listed publication issued by IFRO (or FOI) is unavailable, you can contact either the author or Geir Tveit who might be able to help.
New research articles
- Contradictions of community: capitalist relations in highland Peru
- Strategic management of open innovation: A dynamic capabilities perspective
- Natural insurance as condition for market insurance: Climate change adaptation in agriculture
- Leader turnover and forest management outcomes: Micro-level evidence from Ethiopia
- Ethnogovernmentality: The making of ethnic territories and subjects in Eastern DR Congo
- Ragweed in Denmark: Should we prevent introduction or mitigate damages?
- Trade and conservation of Nepalese medicinal plants, fungi, and lichen
- Broad consent for biobanks is best – provided it is also deep
- What determines China's grain imports and self‐sufficiency? The role of rising domestic costs and varying world market prices
- What Is so positive about Positive Animal Welfare? A critical review of the literature