Henning Otte Hansen
Section for Production, Markets and Policy
Rolighedsvej 23, 1958 Frb. C
MSc in Agricultural Economics from KVL in 1983
B.com. in International business management from CBS in 1984
PhD in Agricultural Policy from KVL in 1986
MSc in Commercial Science from CBS in 1988
Senior advisor, Production and Technology Division, FOI
Globalization and food markets
Ad hoc teaching
Supervisor for MSc students
External presentations for stakeholders
Administrative tasks, committees, etc.
Editor of “Tidsskrift for Landøkonomi”
Possible conflicts of interest
Henning Otte Hansen collaborates with employees and companies within the agri-food industry for purposes such as:
· Inviting guest lecturers from companies to give presentation for students,
· Writing case studies based on specific companies og industries (to be published and mostly peer reviewed).
· Writing papers, articles etc. involving specific companies and industries (to be published and peer or non-peer reviewed).
· Oral presentations for companies, industries and stakeholders.
Specific roles (all temporary):
· He is chairman of Disposal Collection Care, a small up-start company. He does not receive any remuneration.
· He is chairman of PJD pension (pension company) and JA (labour union).
· He is censor at different universities in Denmark, and he is censor chairman for “Promilleafgiftsfonden for Landbrug”.
· He is a member of a group of experts by the Directorate-General for Research and Innovation of the European Commission
· He is an assessment expert in tax disputes cases appointed by the University of Copenhagen.
Henning Otte Hansen does receive salaries for external presentations, writings, textbooks etc. in some cases.