Sorry, the connection to the employee database has been disrupted. We are working on getting it back online.
New research articles
- ‘I'm old, but I'm not old-fashioned’: mealtimes and cooking practices among Danish widows and widowers
- Beskyttelsen af urørt skov i Danmark
- Food taxation and the double burden of malnutrition?
- Technical efficiency and environmental impact of seabream and seabass farms
- Cost-effectiveness of mussel farming as a water quality improvement measure: Agricultural, environmental and market drivers
- ‘The scarlet letters’: Information disclosure and self-regulation: Evidence from antibiotic use in Denmark
- Enhancing export potential of Pangasius and Tilapia through quality assurance and safety compliances: Case study of processing plants and exporters in Bangladesh
- Weak superiority, imprecise equality and the repugnant conclusion
- The dynamics of property and other mechanisms of access: The case of charcoal production and trade in Ghana
- Good friend or good student? An interview study of perceived conflicts between personal and academic integrity among students in three European countries