Sektion for Produktion, Markeder og Politik
1958 Frederiksberg C
My research explores the interaction between climate change mitigation, international trade and trade policy, focusing on (but not limited to) the European Union and the agri-food sector. Main research method: computable general equilibrium modeling.
- Current: FutureAnimalFood
- Previous: European Calculator
- Course responsible: International Economics (BSc)
- Teaching assistant and guest lecturer: Advanced International Trade (MSc), Computational Methods for Policy Analysis in AgriFood Markets (MSc), other
- Supervising of MSc students working on their theses
2022 - PhD in Quantitative Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Thesis title: Decarbonization, International Trade and Carbon Leakage: the European Case.
2017 - MSc in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Thesis title: The Effort Sharing Regulation A preliminary CGE analysis of its impacts on Danish agriculture.
2015 - BSc in Economics and Management, University of Padova, Italy.